McEwan Hall, University of Edinburgh
The second Planetary Health Annual Meeting will take place in Edinburgh 29-31 May 2018, with Satellite Sessions 1 June
This conference is organised by
- The University of Edinburgh
- The Planetary Health Alliance
- The American Geophysical Union
- The Wellcome Trust
- The Lancet Planetary Health
and supported by The Rockefeller Foundation through a grant to the Planetary Health Alliance
The programme focuses on the major threats to planetary health in the next 15 years; how essential change can come through our collective knowledge, our faith and beliefs, our traditions, our communities, the resources and resilience embedded in each culture, the arts, and political will for change
It will explore in particular:
- Who are the most vulnerable and how do they become most vulnerable?
- How do we adapt now to major imminent, unavoidable threats? What interventions could avert or dilute future threats?
- What are the current and anticipated barriers to implementing these interventions? How can we overcome them?
For a complete agenda please visit the official website: Plantetaryhealthannualmeeting.org